The IMR 2800A-IR is a portable, continuous measuring flue gas analysis instrument housed in an aluminum case.
It measures flue gas temperature, air temperature, Oxygen O2, Carbon monoxide CO, Nitric Oxide NO and Sulfur Dioxide SO2.
It can optionally measure Nitrogen Dioxide NO2, Sulfur Dioxide SO2, Hydrogen Sulfide and Hydrocarbons HC and much more.
Combustible calculations like Losses, Excess Air and Carbon dioxide CO2 are standard as well as the measurements for Draft and optionally Soot.
Further features include:
- 23 Fuels are programmed – 4 fuels are free programmable
- Automatic zero calibration
- Integrated self-check program
- Simultaneous display parameters on the illuminated display
- Printer with programmable print out cycles
- RS232 (DB9/USB)
- Standard deviation and average value calculation
- Draft measurement with optional upgrade for differential draft and velocity measured with a Pitot tube
- Unit selection : ppm – mg/Nm3– mg/Nm3(ref O2)
- Gas sampling probe E – length 0.8 ft (250mm), hose 8 ft (2.5m)
- Rechargeable battery with charger
- Power supply 110V or 230V or 12VDC Power Jack