The unit can also be programmed with several duct sizes and shapes (square, rectangular or round) and then give you volumetric flow rates for those ducts. The unit can be ordered with an optional sensor to measure pressure and analog output option.
The Anemomaster Anemometer Standard model is an affordable alternative for the contractor seeking an economical, but still highly accurate instrument. The articulating probe has been improved with enhanced durability. The modern design flexes easily and will last for many years. The telescoping feature of the probe makes it easy to take traverse measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
- Simultaneously measures and displays air velocity and air temperature.
- Telescopic articulating probe makes it easy to take measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
- Data-logging function with storage capacity of up to 1500 records, which allows users to work longer before pausing to upload data to a PC.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- USB connection, easy to upload to your PC or laptop.
- Highly Visible black-lit display.
- Make sure you order it with the OPTIONAL OSHA APPROVED Hands-Free Case.
- NIST TRACEABLE Calibration Certificate.