The KATflow 200 is a fully portable non-invasive flowmeter with a power which is belied by its small size. This lightweight flowmeter is incredibly easy to use and can be operated one-handed which makes it an ideal tool for use in confined spaces or when working at height. The KATflow 200 offers measurement performance normally associated with more complex and expensive devices and is complemented by the exceptional quality and robustness of the Katronic transducers.
The hand-held KATflow 200 is packed with features that make this versatile instrument unique for a meter of its size and price bracket. The flowmeter is available with a choice of robust stainless steel transducers to cover a temperature range of -30 °C to +250 °C and provides an autonomy of 24 hours using the convenience of NiMH AA batteries. It can be supplied with three different transport case options to suit customer requirements, has a large internatal data logger and an optional wall thickness gauge.
- Lightweight and tactile for easy one-handed use
- Stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard
- Innovative installation wizard for quick and intuitive programming
- Full instrument diagnostics and scope function
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- Standard and high temperature pipe wall thickness gauges available