PQube 3v Voltage Compliance Analyzer
When voltage quality compliance is required
This compact instrument is simply the best voltage monitor and real-time sensor you can buy. When voltage quality compliance is required that is when you need the PQube 3v. Great for monitoring at the point of common coupling (PCC), as well as diagnosing equipment malfunction. Easy to install, easy to use. Delivers ultra-precise results delivered immediately to your inbox.
PQube 3 Power Analyzers Overview
The PQube 3 series of high-speed, revenue-grade power analyzers measure, identify, and record all power quality disturbance, and environmental process parameter data in real-time. It connects directly to voltages up to 690 V and auto-configures by auto-detecting the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage.
The PQube 3 series boasts an impressive number of standard features including intuitive touch-screen display, up to 14 energy metering channels, 4-quadrant metering, alarms, and automatic reporting. The PQube 3 is made sturdy and compact, easily fitting into production equipment, data centers, rackmounts, or harsh environments.
DATA DELIVERED TO YOU ANYWHERE
- Receive graphical information about trends and events on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- See what is happening in real-time. Get a wide range of measurements from home or office.
QUICKLY DISCOVER PROBLEMS
- Receive notification of problems or impending problems the moment they happen.
IDENTIFY ROOT CAUSES FASTER
- Identify or rule out power as the root cause of a failure, pays for itself on the first avoided service call.
MANY DEVICES IN ONE
- Triggered Oscilloscope
- Includes 40 digital oscilloscopes
- Triggers on sags, swells, DC voltage, temp, pressure, humidity and more
- Offers 250 nanosecond transient capture
- Sends out notifications real-time by email, SMS or SNMP traps
- Chart Recorder
- Records daily, weekly and monthly trends
- Captures minimum, average, and max values by the minute, it never misses a cycle
- Helps identify deviations from normal activity, provides predictive failure analysis
- Real-time Intelligent Sensor
- Reports over 3000 parameters – every second
- Enables rapid and effective diagnostics
- Ensure process compliance