Easy and accurate climate data logging over longer periods
The BL30 is an ultra-compact climate data logger designed for measuring and recording air temperature and relative humidity. The BL30 climate data logger can be used to collect up to 32,000 measuring values in intervals and cycles selected by you.
And so that you don’t waste precious time before you start carrying out the measurements there is also a wall mount and a lockable case included in the scope of delivery. And because the BL30 can only be configured via a PC, the configuration cannot be tampered with or manipulated at the point where the device is located.
The BL30 climate data logger can also be evaluated and configured using the free MultiMeasure Studio software (STD / required operating system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10). The optional professional version of the software also allows, among other things, an export to Excel spreadsheet format or the creation of automated reports for the corresponding evaluation.
- Proving that due diligence was exercised
- Determining the cause of mould and moisture damage
- Documenting climate conditions in archives and libraries
- Measuring range air temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to +158 °F)
- Resolution air temperature: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy air temperature: max. ±1 °C
- Measuring range humidity: 0 % RH to 100 % RH
- Resolution humidity: 0.1 % RH
- Accuracy humidity: max. 3 % RH
- Internal memory: 32,000 measuring values (16,000 for temperature and relative humidity respectively)
- Temperature display in °C and °F
- Dimensions: 94 x 50 x 32 mm
- Weight: 91 g (incl. battery)
- Functions: Minimum and maximum value, time and date, alarm function, adjustable measuring cycle from 1 second to 24 hours, non-stop or ring logging
- Scope of delivery: Measuring device, battery, PC analysis software (required operating system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10), lockable wall mount, operating instructions, USB cable