These values, which can be determined exactly to within ± 10 ppm, are then presented as clearly visible figures on a large, backlit display. As many as 10 metered values can be stored directly in the BG20’s onboard memory.
Even critical levels can be checked quickly and easily thanks to the integrated alarm function. If the values exceed 35 ppm, then the measuring device warns the user automatically via an acoustic warning tone which sounds at increasingly short intervals the higher the concentration gets, before developing into a permanent warning tone as soon as a value of 200 ppm is exceeded.
Thanks to the auto power off, which switches off the device after more than 15 minutes of inactivity, flat batteries are now a thing of the past.
The clearly arranged function keys allow the device to be used single-handedly.
Features and Benefits of the BG20 carbon monoxide meter:
- Measuring range: 0 – 1,000 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±5 % or ±10 ppm
- Type of sensor: stabilised electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Warm-up phase: < 20 seconds
- Functions: maximum value, hold function, backlit display, alarm function, auto power off, internal memory for up 10 measurement values
- Operating conditions: 0 °C to 50 °C, 0 % to 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 56 x 40 mm
- Weight: 180 g