The BZ30 offers you all the functions and features of the BZ25 and also has a large data memory for 50,000 measured values for long-term recording of carbon dioxide concentrations, air temperature and humidity values at freely definable measurement intervals from 1 second to 12 hours. The BZ30 shows how the air quality is changing, comparable to a CO2 traffic light.
The recorded data can be conveniently transferred to the connected PC via a fast USB connection, where it can be evaluated and logged using the analysis software included in the scope of delivery.
Thanks to the integrated Li-Ion battery, the BZ30 CO₂ data logger can also be used in mobile applications in addition to stationary desktop installation.
Simultaneous recording of humidity and temperature values plus CO₂ concentrations also provides property managers or landlords with optimum options for monitoring ventilation behavior.
Automatic Baseline Calibration.
The CO2 fresh air value expected today is around 400 ppm (0.04% vol). This is accepted by the device as the lowest limit value (baseline). A special algorithm now continuously monitors the lowest determined CO2 reading of the sensor over a period of several days over a preconfigured time interval and slowly corrects any long-term drift that is detected in comparison to the expected fresh air value of 400 ppm (or 0.04% vol) CO2. In normal indoor applications, the carbon dioxide levels drop to near outdoor air levels sometime over the course of a week. By capturing the values over an 8 day period and then comparing the lowest value to the 400ppm point, the meter will know if it needs to adjust the zero point or not. This happens completely automatically. The algorithm thus takes advantage of the fact that the CO2 content in buildings/rooms regularly stabilizes at a minimum for a certain period of time when they are not inhabited. In rooms that are permanently occupied or in which there is a constantly increased CO2 concentration (e.g. greenhouses), this principle of automatic calibration does not work.
Advantages for practice:
- Accurate and long-term stable NDIR measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations in indoor air.
- Simultaneous display of CO₂ values, room temperature, humidity, date and time
- Minimum and maximum value function for CO₂, air temperature and humidity
- Carbon dioxide alarm function with warning tone for freely definable limit values
- Additional symbolic CO₂ indicator display comparable to a CO2 traffic light
- Large backlit display with easy-to-read measured value display
- Autonomous long-term logging of carbon dioxide concentration, room temperature and humidity
- Memory for 50,000 measured values
- Freely definable storage interval from 1 second to 12 hours
- USB interface for measurement data transfer
- For benchtop and mobile use
- PC analysis software
Federal states subsidize the purchase of CO2 traffic lights
The aim is to use subsidies to improve the supply of fresh air in classrooms before the end of the summer vacations, for example by converting windows, purchasing mobile air purifiers or CO2 measuring devices.