‘Reliable measurement of indoor air quality
We spend more than 90% of our life indoors, and increasingly dense building structures make it more difficult to ventilate pollutants with noticeable effects on air quality.
Increased carbon dioxide concentrations – even if they are within the permissible limit values - can not only lead to tiredness, poor concentration or loss of performance, but can also cause serious health problems, especially in children or weak people.
With the BZ25, the indoor air quality can be reliably monitored and, comparable to a CO2 traffic light, helps to think about ventilating.
Thanks to the precise and long-term stable NDIR measurement method, the BZ25 records the air temperature and relative humidity as well as the current carbon dioxide concentration in the room air and shows this in 1 ppm steps on the easy-to-read display.
In addition, an individual CO₂ alarm limit can be defined, which is exceeded by an acoustic warning signal.
A practical additional function of the BZ25 is the CO₂ indicator display with simple symbols showing a good, normal or bad carbon dioxide concentration in the room air on the large LCD display, which also shows the date and time.
Advantages for practice:
- Exact and long-term stable NDIR measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations in room air
- Simultaneous display of CO₂ values, room temperature, humidity, date and time
- Minimum and maximum value function for CO₂, air temperature and humidity
- Carbon dioxide alarm function with warning tone for freely definable limit values
- Additional symbolic CO₂ indicator display comparable to a CO2 traffic light
- Large backlit display with easy to read measured value display
- For table installation or wall mounting
- Optimal price-performance ratio