Precise measurement of distances, areas and volumes within seconds
The professional distance meter for architects and planners allowing to dimension large halls and storage spaces or entire staircases in one run.
The device features a high degree of functionality including a 90° tilt sensor for measuring distances, heights and partial heights indirectly even past obstacles.
Thanks to the 3-point Pythagoras functions you can determine distances, surfaces or volumes in a quick and precise way.
In terms of handling, the BD26 impresses with its compactness and ergonomic design. Despite its wide range of functions, this laser distance meter can be operated easily and intuitively since every function and setting has a separate button.
Illuminated multi-line display
The large multi-line display designed for indoor use can be optionally illuminated and thus enables measurements even in dark rooms or in the daylight without any problems. The integrated electronic spirit level completes the equipment.
Owing to its dust and splash protection as per IP54, the robust device also allows for use in rough construction site conditions.
A few practical benefits:
- Integrated 90° tilt sensor
- Range of 0.05 m to 120 m
- Indirect distance and height or partial height calculation (3-point Pythagoras functions)
- Precise measurement of distances, areas and volumes within seconds
- Illuminated multi-line display
- Can be used as an electronic spirit level
- Robust workmanship – dust- and splash-proof (IP54)
- Multifunctional end piece
- Timer function
- Automatic switch-off
- Tripod thread