In addition to climate information on air temperature and humidity, the integrated sensor technology of the DL200D also detect the current air pressure values.
Thanks to its flexible combination of real time data display, long term detection and logging of all measured values, even in network mode, the DL200D is the perfect measured data collector and an essential accessory for all precision measurements. Especially for calibration and testing laboratories.
A few practical benefits oft the DL200D:
- 100% Trotec maintenance-free quality measuring device “made in Germany”.
- Tamper-proof measured value detection and documentation
- Optimal for long-term measurements
- Simultaneous recording of up to 20 separate measuring channels
- Network function (LAN)
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible power supply via battery or USB – or optionally with PoE, also via LAN
- Timer function, variable measuring intervals, alarm function for each measuring channel
- Three-row LCD for displaying measured values
- Professional software included
Technical data of the DL200D:
Internal sensor (temperature)
- Principle: NTC
- Measuring range: -20 °C to +50 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.3 °C (0…40 °C), otherwise 0.5 °C
- Display resolution: 0.1 °C
Internal sensor (humidity)
- Principle: capacitive
- Measuring range: 10 to 95 % r.h.
- Accuracy: ±2 % r.h.
- Display resolution: 0.5 % r.h.
Internal sensor (air pressure)
- Measuring range: 300 to 1,300 hPa (absolute air pressure)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 hPa
- Display resolution: 0.1 hPa
- Data memory: integrated flash memory with 16 MB storage capacity (approx. 3,200,000 measuring values)
- Data recording: up to 20 measuring channels in parallel
Features and dimensions
- LCD display: W 90 x H 64 mm
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: L 166 x W 32 x H 78 mm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
- Interfaces: USB, LAN
- Connections for ext. measured value sensors: 2 x 3.5 mm plug socket (sensors) and 2 x BNC connector (electrodes)
- 4 x LR6 AA batteries
- external power supply via USB
Scope of delivery:
Data logger, CD-ROM with PC software for graphical and numerical display of the measured value evaluation and operating instructions, USB connecting cable, batteries.
Optional: measuring device in PoE configuration, BUS sensors, extension cable