A high-quality sensors and numerous measurement functions make the BC21 the ideal climate for meter home, hobby or workshop:
The ratio of humidity and temperature is essential for optimal climate conditions at home, workplace or storage rooms. Is there optimum comfort climate? Is there rust or mildew hazard?
Through the integrated dew point temperature measurement, important questions can be studied around the building climate which can be controlled easily and quickly with the BC21.
With its shock and bending resistant stainless steel probe and its robust construction, even in harsh practical use of room air technicians it cuts a good figure – the additional function for measuring the wet bulb temperature allows an universal use of the BC21 in planning, calibration and performance assessment of climate or ventilation systems.
Benefits in practice:
- Trotec: 100 % development, design, manufacturing
- Measurement varied climate data with just one device: rel. humidity, air temperature, dew point and wet bulb temperature
- Best value for money
- Dual display for parallel display of additional readings
- Minimum and maximum value and hold function
- Fast response time
- Soft touch function keys
- Easy one-handed operation
- Backlit display
- Automatic switch off
- Robust construction
- Practice optimized German industrial design – protected design patent
- Maximum and minimum value display
- Temperature display in ° C and ° F
- Hold function
- Display lighting
- Automatic switch-off