The TC100 is a multifunctional diagnostic device for professional climate checks and quickly determines the WBGT index, e.g. for the assessment of thermally stressed workplaces.
By means of a special function direct sunlight can either be disregarded or taken into account for adjusted measurements in interior spaces or outdoor areas. You can also define an individual WBGT alarm threshold. There will be an immediate acoustic indication when this value is exceeded.
Moreover, the TC100 is able to determine virtually any measured variable relevant for climatic comfort.
Be it air temperature, humidity, radiant heat, wet-bulb and dew point temperature or air pressure – all these parameters can be called up in real time, indicated on the backlit display as held, minimum, maximum or average value and up to a capacity of 99 measured values saved directly on the TC100.
For long-term measurements the TC100 can also be attached to a tripod. In addition, the measuring device houses both a mini USB port and a barrel-type 9 V coaxial power socket. These ports permit a continuous mains operation as alternative to the battery-powered application. Also, to ensure a mobile power supply via the mini USB port, the TC100 may be connected to a powerbank.
A few practical benefits:
- For the assessment of heat stress or standardized thermal comfort measurements at the workplace according to ISO 7243, ISO 7726 and DIN 33403
- Fast response time
- Zero adjustment function
- Offset adjustment for radiant heat, air temperature and humidity
- Data hold, MAX/MIN and alarm function
- Data memory for 99 measured values
- Display illumination
- ¼ inch threading for tripod connection
- In addition to battery operation also permits mains operation for non-stop measurements
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Incl. calibration certificate