1 kV Insulation and Continuity Tester
Test voltage: 50-100-250-500-1,000 V
Manual / Lock / Duration modes, PI / DAR ratios
Continuity, Voltage, Capacitance
The new C.A 652x & C.A 653x insulation testers are compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users:
– Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves
– Magnetic stand for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result
– Wide backlit screen with double digital display and logarithmic bargraph, secondary display showing the actual test voltage, the test current and the timer value, in addition to the value measured
– Remote control with torch for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even in environments with poor lighting
– Green/red Pass/FailLED indicator on the C.A 6526 for direct indication of the test result, even if the buzzer is deactivated.
This new range is equipped with various insulation test voltages ranging from 10 V to 1 kV. The dynamic range for insulation measurement extends up to 200 GΩ, remaining compliant with the IEC 61557 standard up to 2 GΩ.
In addition to the manual mode, there are also new insulation test modes such as Lock mode, Timer mode and calculation of the PI & DARratios.
The continuity test function, which complies with the IEC 61557 standard (200 mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20 mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped with activefuselessprotection if a voltage is present.
On most of the models in the C.A 652X & C.A 653x range, you can activate an alarm threshold, choosing between 2 fixed thresholds and 1 customizable threshold for each measurement.
Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
DMM functions are available with measurement of voltage up to 700 V, frequency up to 800 Hz, resistance up to 999 kΩ and capacitance up to 10 µF.
Analysis of the measurements is facilitated by storage of 300 measurements on the instrument. The memory capacity is extended to 1,300 locations for the versions with Bluetooth® communication. The Megohmmeter Transfer (MEG) software module, delivered as standard with the communicating versions, allows remote test activation with real-time graphical display and transfer of the stored measurements onto a PC. The values are then displayed by type of measurement.
The DataView® software suite (option) generates customized measurement reports which may include the location of the site and the contact details of the operator.
Please contact +6221-5467618, +6221-54212399 or email [email protected]
INSULATION: 50-100-250-500-1000 V test voltage
Measurement range: 200 GΩ
Test mode: Manual, Lock, Timer, PI, DAR
Continuity: 200mA / 20mA measurement current
Voltage measurement: 700 V
Frequency measurement: 15.3 – 800 Hz
Resistance measurement: 0 – 1,000 kΩ
Capacitance: 0.1 nF – 10 µF
Double display + logarithmic bargraph
Storage: 1,300 measurements
Magnetic mounting elements
Red/green Pass/Fail LED
Communication: Bluetooth class 2
Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries
Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm
Weight: 850 g
IP54, safety category: 600 V CAT IV
Jalan Boulevard Raya Blok BA3 No.15 Gading Serpong Tangerang 15810, Jakarta, Indonesia
Fax : +6221-5467617
Email : [email protected]