TEKON 610 Is a system designed for checking transformer. Which not only measures electrical values such as the ratio of the excitation current, the harmonic power and the surge current
TEKON 610 Transformer Analyzer is a system designed for checking transformer. Which not only measures electrical values such as the ratio of the excitation current, the harmonic power and the surge current. But also able to measure the electrical properties of transformers Able to analyze the electrical stability of transformers in a comprehensive way, such as the opportunity to create internal sorts Risk of not being able to supply power, showing installation problems It is a small portable device that is suitable for use in the production process, installation, maintenance, after sales And research and development of transformers in power distribution systems.
The machine is designed to be easy to use and highly efficient with a 7 inch wide LCD display with data storage for analysis. And the function of transferring measurement data to other remote devices using a mobile app Measurement data can be printed, saved in the internal memory of the meter or downloaded to a personal computer.
• Measure the ratio of the turns of the windings and the excitation voltage of the transformers.
• measure the quality of three-phase power
• Transformer Testing: Voltage to Current Phase Angle Impedance Impedance Converter (No Load)
• Check the setting ceiling: function to determine whether it is in the acceptance range or not
• Wireless printer connection (Bluetooth) (optional)
• Save measurement values automatically to the specified storage space at the time of measurement.
• Automatic measurement and display of results from the screen
• Report measurement results in the form of reports
Please contact +6221-5467618, +6221-54212399 or email [email protected]
Jalan Boulevard Raya Blok BA3 No.15 Gading Serpong Tangerang 15810, Jakarta, Indonesia
Fax : +6221-5467617
Email : [email protected]