The KATflow 100 is a compact clamp-on ultrasonic flow transmitter with a robust and practical design for permanent installation and flow measurement on single pipes. The instrument offers a cost-effective option owing to its simplified specification and availability of a range of transducer types. The varied functionality and simple operation of the KATflow 100 make it the perfect product for large projects and customer specific solutions.
The KATflow 100 electronics are housed in a robust wall or pipe mounted aluminium enclosure and can be powered by AC or DC power supplies. In spite of its relative simplicity the KATflow 100 offers the user a wide range of input, output and communication interfaces such as RS 485, Modbus and the more traditional 4-20mA and open-collector pulse. As a special solution the KATflow 100 can be offered without local display with a hand-held programming device.
- Low cost of ownership
- Multiple input and output options available
- PT100 inputs for heat quantity (thermal energy) measurement
- Bi-directional measurement with totaliser function
- Innovative installation wizard for quick and intuitive programming
- Configuration can be changed to suit customer requirements