OZ-ONE: the name defines it – the first ozone measuring device that makes professional mobile ozone measuring technology affordable in a new dimension.
Whether it occurs naturally near the ground or is produced by technology, ozone in the ambient air has a high potential to cause damage even at low concentrations. Compliance with safe ozone limits is therefore not only necessary to protect health, but also clearly regulated and legally required in many countries.
With the OZ-ONE ozone measuring device, you have the optimum test instrument for fast and precise control or long-term measurement of ozone concentrations in the ambient air.
The OZ-ONE is characterised by very low cross-sensitivity to other gases or VOCs and convinces with fast measurement results of high accuracy even at the smallest ozone concentrations.
Many built-in features, such as ozone zeroing, the short-term and time-weighted average reference value option, and the switchable value display from ppm to μg / m³, make the responsive OZ-ONE an indispensable helper for accurate ozone load measurements.
In addition, this device is also a compact portable environmental measuring unit that can be used to determine air temperature and humidity or calculate dew point and wet bulb temperature. At a glance, the dual display of this measuring device always shows you two measured values simultaneously.
For long-term measurements, the OZ-ONE can also be mounted on a tripod. In addition, the meter accommodates a mini-USB port as well as a 9 V hollow socket, so that a permanent mains operation is possible via these interfaces as an alternative to the battery insert. Last but not least, a power bank can also be connected to the mini USB port of the OZ-ONE if needed.
Benefits in practice:
- Fast and accurate detection of even very low ozone concentrations
- Ozone reading in ppm or μg / m³
- Fast reaction time
- Low cross sensitivity to VOCs
- Ozone nullification function
- Ozone reference measurement (STEL / TWA)
- Atmospheric pressure offset for high-precision standard cubic meter measurements
- Measurement of air temperature and humidity
- Calculation of dew point and wet bulb temperature
- Offset adjustment for air temperature and humidity
- Data Hold, Min, Max and Alarm functions
- Display lighting
- ¼-inch thread for tripod mount
- In addition to battery operation, mains connection also possible for continuous measurements
- Energy-saving shutdown
- Including calibration certificate
The ozone meter OZ-ONE offers a variety of applications:
- Workplace measurements in industry and trade
- Environmental analysis
- Review of production environments
- Limit value controls after the use of ozone generators for odor neutralization or disinfection, for example in the hotel industry, the treatment of drinking water and in the fire and water damage restoration
- Measured value min./max. (ppm) | Ozone (O3) (ppm): 0-1
- Accuracy (ppm) | Ozone (O3) (ppm): <0.1ppm: +/- 0.02ppm, or +/- 10% of the current reading
- Measured value min./max. (μg / m³) | Ozone (O3) (μg / m³): 0-1.996 (at 20 ° C and 1013 hPa)
- Accuracy (μg / m³) | Ozone (O3) (μg / m³): <200 μg / m³: +/- 40 μg / m³, or +/- 10% of the current reading
- Measuring range (° C) min./max. | Air temperature: 0-50
- Resolution (° C) | Air temperature: 0.1
- Accuracy (° C) ± | Air temperature: 0.6
- Measuring range (° F) min./max. | Air temperature: 32-122
- Resolution (° F) | Air temperature: 0.1
- Accuracy (° F) ± | Air temperature: 1.2
- Measuring range (%) min./max. | relative humidity: 0-99
- Resolution (%) | relative humidity: 0.1
Accuracy | relative humidity (%):
- (± 5% RH (at 0% RH to 10% RH)); Accuracy (%): (5%)
- (± 3% RH (at 10% RH to 70% RH)); Accuracy (%): (3%)
- (± 5% rh (at 70% rh to 99.9% rh)); Accuracy (%): (5%)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm: 290x110x80
- Weight in kg: 0.185
- Measuring device
- Operation manual
- Calibration certificate
- Transport bag