Pqube 3e Power Analyzer Overview
PQube 3e Monitors up to Four 3-Phase Circuits
The PQube 3e Class A certified, high-speed revenue-grade power analyzer identifies, measures, and records in real-time all power quality disturbances. It can also replace four traditional revenue-grade meters as well as deliver environmental sensing and external process measurements
The PQube 3e boasts an impressive number of standard features including 14 energy metering channels, 4-quadrant metering, alarms, and push reporting. The PQube 3e Power Analyzers are built sturdy and compact, the size of a Rubik’s cube. Install them anywhere you need power analyzed in production equipment, data centers, or harsh environments.
PQube 3 Power Analyzers Overview
The PQube 3 series of high-speed, revenue-grade power analyzers measure, identify, and record all power quality disturbance, and environmental process parameter data in real-time. It connects directly to voltages up to 690 V and auto-configures by auto-detecting the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage.
The PQube 3 series boasts an impressive number of standard features including intuitive touch-screen display, up to 14 energy metering channels, 4-quadrant metering, alarms, and automatic reporting. The PQube 3 is made sturdy and compact, easily fitting into production equipment, data centers, rackmounts, or harsh environments.
DATA DELIVERED TO YOU ANYWHERE
- Receive graphical information about trends and events on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- See what is happening in real-time. Get a wide range of measurements from home or office.
QUICKLY DISCOVER PROBLEMS
- Receive notification of problems or impending problems the moment they happen.
IDENTIFY ROOT CAUSES FASTER
- Identify or rule out power as the root cause of a failure, pays for itself on the first avoided service call.
MANY DEVICES IN ONE
- Triggered Oscilloscope
- Includes 40 digital oscilloscopes
- Triggers on sags, swells, DC voltage, temp, pressure, humidity and more
- Offers 250 nanosecond transient capture
- Sends out notifications real-time by email, SMS or SNMP traps
- Chart Recorder
- Records daily, weekly and monthly trends
- Captures minimum, average, and max values by the minute, it never misses a cycle
- Helps identify deviations from normal activity, provides predictive failure analysis
- Real-time Intelligent Sensor
- Reports over 3000 parameters – every second
- Enables rapid and effective diagnostics
- Ensure process compliance